Universal Hair Academy will work with each student to choose the best payment option.
Here are some possibilities to consider :
  • Interest-Free Payment Plans :

    Students are eligible for our in-house financing. This allows you to break down your tuition payments monthly for the length of your program with zero interest. Extended payment plans may be available for those who qualify.
  • Bank Loans :

    All national banks offer students the opportunity to receive a student loan. Some banks of an Educational Line of Credit or also a low interest loan if you have equity in home ownership. Visit your bank to determine if you are eligible. Please let us know and we will provide you with the necessary paperwork.
  • RESP Payment :

    Once the child (the RESP beneficiary) has graduated from high school and enrolled full-time or part-time in a qualifying post-secondary educational program, you can request, on his or her behalf, to withdraw money from the RESP to help pay for their studies.When you withdraw government payments or interest earned from an RESP account, that money is called an Educational Assistance Payment.Educational Assistance Payments include the interest earned in the RESP as well as any Canada Education Savings Grants, provincial grants and Canada Learning Bonds received. You can use this money to pay for post-secondary school expenses like tuition, books and transportation. Learn more visit: and see how you can apply.
  • Canadian Government School Loan Programs :

    The federal government has two programs which can help you fund your education. You can apply for school loans from the Canada Student Loan Program (CSLP) or grants from the Canada Student Grants Program (CSGP). Visit to learn more and see how you can apply.
  • Canada Student Loan Program :

    Whether you’re a full- or part-time student, you can apply for a loan through this program. If your application meets the established requirements for financial need, you could be eligible to receive up to 60 percent of the cost of your tuition in federal loans. There is also a maximum amount you can receive, and that is subject to change, so consult the latest literature to review this cap. When you graduate, you will owe the loan amount plus interest back to the government.
  • Canada Student Grants Program :

    This program combines all of the previously available federal grants into one plan. Again, you have to apply for a grant and demonstrate financial need. If your application is accepted, you could be eligible for grant money, which you do not have to repay upon graduation. There are also grants for individuals who fall into certain categories, such as those who are disabled or are supporting children while attending school.
  • Employment Ontario :

    There are many employment programs to check out. Second Careers is a government funded program which allows eligible candidates to go back to school on a grant. To find out more details and to determine if you can qualify, please visit or or call 1-800-387-5656. Alternatively, please set up a meeting with an Universal Hair Academy staff member to help you with this process.
  • Lifelong Learning Program :

    Did you know that the Lifelong Learning Plan (LLP) allows you to withdraw amounts from your RRSPs to finance full-time training or education for you or your spouse or common-law partner (some restrictions apply). For more information please visit
  • Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) :

    If you are off work as a result of an injury or other work related issue and were covered by the WSIB Program, look into your eligibility as this program assists eligible candidates with rehabilitation, retraining and educational upgrading. Please visit to see if you qualify.
  • External Scholarships :

    Many organizations provide grants and scholarships. Please speak to your admission representative at Universal Hair Academy to see a current list of scholarships.
  • Aboriginal/First Nations :

    Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada (AANDC) If you are of aboriginal decent with status, the government has two funding programs that provide financial assistance.For more information visit