Universal Hair and Aesthetics Academy was on Today's Talk on Rogers (Channel 10)
Topic of Discussion was Mature Skin Care as the Season Changes.
Great topic to have conversation the program aired on Oct 1st, 2013 @ 4pm
Below are some point of interest that might help you deal with the seasonal change as well. Practice them and be king to your skin.
- Follow “The Basic 4 Step Skin Care” – cleanse, tone, exfoliate and moisturize
- Replenish your skin with water boost, “ 8 Glasses Daily”
- Revive and Renew with collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid
- Protect with sunscreen “your youthful friend”
- Boost cell turnover with chemical or mechanical peel
- Overcome dry skin – nourish your skin with emollients and avoid hot water showers
- Be comfortable in your skin, “Beauty comes from inside”